Thursday, August 18, 2005

What I Really Want...

Have you ever sat down and thought about what you really want? Well I have and it goes a little something like this....

As far as my personal life. I dont even know if I want to have kids and the white house with a picket fence. But I do know I want a husband, someone to travel with and love...all that mushy stuff...Which leads me to wonder what the hell do I want in a man....

He would have to be sucessful, independent, and strong. And intelligence is a major factor! Have a sense of self, and to know who he is without any regrets. He has to be funny and able to handle my smart mouth, and my Gemini ways. The man must love his momma too! Goal oriented!!! --- well thats all for now. lol

To be sucessful. Eventually when I am done at Kent I plan on moving to North Carolina to attend DUKE Law or receive my Masters/Phd in Poli Sci. Possibly become a professor or lawyer. Either would make me happy.....I dont necessarily have to move to NC to do these things..but it would be nice.

3 comments:

Clark Kent said...

Given the current situation with Duke, you may not want to attend their university. Couldn't afford to have the Pres. of NAACP molested and raped.

just me... said...

Well...Mr Clark attending Duke is no longer in the forecast! lol

Anonymous said...

You interest me, I am glad to wish you happiness this day! Be well!

Peace and Love.

Dominic Ebacher
ebacherdom.blogspot.com