this is my first posting i dont even know what to talk about....
I had an interesting conversation with my dad the other day. We actually talked about guys, and I realized I want someone like my dad, the way he looks at my mom with such love and trust is truely amazing. My dad is so strong and he loves his girls to death. I want a man like that. Are men made that strong anymore these days?? My dad says that "A woman should be chased..not chasing," and I suppose he is right. Is he?? I wonder because shouldn't I tell someone if I am "feeling them?" Yeah right, the only thing I fear is rejection...I hate telling anyone how I feel, its always seems to turn out in the worst ways for me...So if a man wants me...Like my Dad says chase me...
I just want what my parents have. And eventually it will come...in due time. They have been through a lot together. My dad being gone for 6 years, and my momr holding her own and staying faithful. My parents are the smartest people I know. Although they get on my nerves, deeply I know that they are always right.
My mom is the strongest person I know, and If I can be half the woman she is...I will be aight. Any woman who drives an hour to work for 20+ years and works 60hours a week so her kids and have a good education is truely a strong woman. I love my momma to death, with all my heart.
My parents have shown me the world...and I am truly greatful.
No comments:
Post a Comment