Wednesday, August 17, 2005

An Oridinary Day

here we go....

Nothing angry for yall tonight. I am feelllinnnggg gooooooddd! I had an okay day. I was kind of tired but it was worth it. Got up around 9am, made brunch for my parents...Then we went shopping for there vaction. But they bought me school clothes and facial cleanser lol, from Origins. Then..my mom and I argued a little, which is typical. Then I came home talked to some folks online...went to Target and bought school supplies. Damn this is a boring Blog! lol --- I need some excitement in my life.

I have my scedule for the first week of school @ Kent. I wont be that busy afterall! Thank Goodness.

I got something good for you guys...I overcame my fear of rejection and just went for it. I dont really know whats going to happen. But I SO PROUD OF MYSELF! Such a damn relief...now I am not so nervous and I can chill and be me. You know??

hell there is nothing else to say. oh my parents are leaving for the weekend..so ANYONE come and visit me..so I won't be bored.

yours truely,
shanelle

No comments: