I wish I can say that I have been able to give in and let all my sisters into my world...but their friendship is a step to my freedom.
The advice given to me from all the strong black women in my life is to "trust no female." And I am starting to believe that their wisdom is a guide, not advice that is set in concrete. Now that I am a 22 year old on trying to make her own path...I choose to follow my own truth.
My truth is to be cautious with females, which seems to be the same truth for every individual.

To my girls: Your friendship and trust is truely apprecited! You guys are the
funniest
smartest
CRAZIEST
most down to earth
ride or die
women I have ever encountered. You guys have always been holding me down since the begginning.
Can't wait until AUGUST 12,2006!
No comments:
Post a Comment